Wild Whales Vancouver currently has four vessels in our fleet. Two of our vessels are hydro-foil assisted catamarans while the remaining two are zodiac-style vessels, or rhibs. All four of these vessels have been custom built for whale watching and are exceptional for wildlife viewing. We pride ourselves in offering smaller, more intimate tour sizes (our vessels can accommodate anywhere from 12 – 35 passengers at capacity). All vessels:
- Have a bathroom on-board,
- Are equipped with the latest in marine safety, navigation, and communication equipment,
- Are inspected and certified by Transport Canada.
Special Features While on board any of our vessels, passengers will have access to:
- Local wildlife guides and articles,
- Marine charts for viewing,
- Ginger candy (for any potential nausea or sea sickness)
- Bottled water,
- Underwater hydrophones to allow passengers to listen in to the whales’ vocalizations (circumstances permitting).